10 Smart Birthday Party Ideas for Your Little One May 23 2014, 0 Comments
Are you planning a birthday party for the special little girl in your life? Take one or more of the following ideas to make it a princess celebration that both of you will remember for years to come.
1. Princess Tables. Each table can have a different princess theme.
2. Princess Place Settings. Once you have the larger table decorations in place, look for individual place settings to personalize the experience.
3. Treats Table. Load up a table with goodies for the guests including sweets and small toys.
4. Cinderella Slipper Treat Holders. Let the guests stash their take home goodies in Cinderella slippers.
5. Snow White Apples. Make sure to offer some healthier snacks, such as not so poisonous Snow White apples, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cut in the shape of a crown, and princess party punch.
6. Tea Party. Create a luxurious event for the little girls with tea cups and delicate food selections, such as finger sandwiches.
7. BippityBoppity Boo Wands. Stack mini powdered donuts and stick a princess wand through the holes.
8. Keepsake Photos. Have a princess make an appearance at the party and offer photo ops. Make sure that each guest gets to take a photo home as a keepsake. Polaroid photos are a classic. You can also take digital photos and print them out later in the party.
9. Crown Decorating. Cut crown shapes out of card stock and let the girls have fun decorating them as they please with crayons, stickers, glitter, ribbon, and more. Their imagination is the limit.
10. Game. Gather items that remind people of different princesses, such as a rose for Belle and a brush for Rapunzel. Put the items in a group, have the girls close their eyes, take out an item, and then see if they can figure out which one is missing.
About The Author:
Gilles Cailleaux is the Owner & Master Confectioner at By Gilles, an online French candy store based in Orange County, California. They sell traditional French confections called Calissons from Provence. Gilles is always ready to share his 25 years plus experience of candy making and baking with everyone and want to hear about your experience with his calissons. Gilles and his team are sensitive about taste and harmony. They prepare your packages with special care and attention.